WwW.Way2Hacking.Com

HOW TO FIND WHO UNFRIEND YOU ON FACEBOOK


Now Use and keys to goto previous and next post.

Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99
Friends, yesterday I become very surprised to know that some of my friends unfriend me on facebook without telling me. So now you are thinking that how i come to know that who unfriend me on facebook. Ok let me tell you. It is very easy to know just follow these simple steps


STEP 1:
First of all open this website  from your device






STEP 2:
Now here you'll get a link to LOG IN with facebook , just click on that.


STEP 3:
After that you'll get a login page or  an app page. Just allow the app to read your profile.

STEP 4:
Now a list with your ex-friends will be in front of you.
Check who unfriend you from facebook.




" ENJOY & WAIT FOR NEXT "
 
get our extension