WwW.Way2Hacking.Com

HOW TO CHECK INTERNET BALANCE IN RELIANCE IN 2 SECOND


Now Use and keys to goto previous and next post.

Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99
Hello dear visitor , As you know, we always post working tricks only. So you can not find any fake trick on our blog. Today I have a trick for reliance gsm users. I will tell you the shortcut to check your internet balance. Many of my friends always call me to ask to check their internet balance in RELIANCE gsm, so I decided to make a post to help my blog visitor as well as.








There are two ways to check internet balance in reliance gsm


  • Via SMS
  • Via USSD




VIA SMS : -     To get internet balance in reliance gsm via sms, just goto write msg and type MBAL and send it to 55333







VIA USSD : -    To get details of remaining internet data in your account just dial *333*1*3*1#     or    *367*3#  [ I always reccomend this method to my all friends because it is easy and fast]




[NOTE - This trick is 101% working in HARYANA so we can't say about other states, but if you are facing any problem then comment below]


" ENJOY AND WAIT FOR NEXT "
 
get our extension