WwW.Way2Hacking.Com

HOW TO UPDATE BLANK STATUS ON FACEBOOK


Now Use and keys to goto previous and next post.

Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99
Hello friends , Today I have something awesome for you. I'll tell you the trick to update a status  .. Sorry Sorry I mean to say a BLANK STATUS, and I'm sure your friends will be surprised to see this. so I'll not take your more time . Here is the trick



STEP 1. - First of all login to your FACEBOOK account.





STEP 2. - Now type this code in your status bar and click on post

@[0:0: ]






STEP 3. - You have done, your blank status has been updated.. Thanks friends to read my this trick and i'll be back with a new awesome trick. Thanks once again
NOTE: You can use this code multi time to update long blank status i.e
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]





" ENJOY AND KEEP VISITING "
 
get our extension