WwW.Way2Hacking.Com

HOW TO MAKE IMAGE SEARCH IN GOOGLE MORE SMARTER


Now Use and keys to goto previous and next post.

Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99
Hi guys, I have already shared lots of wonderful tricks on Google and today I am going to share one more trick in Google category. I think that most of you already know about this trick but for some freshers this trick is brand new. This trick to make your Google image search accurate and meaningful. I hope you all will like this method of Image search.


STEP 1.
First of all open Google Image Search or click here.


STEP 2.
Now drag any pic from Internet or your computer and drop it in Search Bar.

For example Drag and drop the below image in Google image search (which i mentioned in step 1.) to see the related result with this image.




Now Google will show you related results to your pic, I hope it will make your search more effective and meaningful.




" ENJOY AND WAIT FOR NEXT "
 
get our extension